- phonemic awareness practice posters and b/w reproducible (CCSS)
- beginning sound clip cards (CCSS)
- Oh Nuts! Sight Word Spin and Graph (CCSS)
- Syllaboos Syllable Sort and b/w reproducible (CCSS)
- Spiders Fact and Opinion reproducible (CCSS)
- Singular/Plural Sort b/w reproducible (CCSS)
- Fall Patterning Owl Cards
- Fall Finds (4) - count how many objects in the picture (CCSS)
- Fall Count and Clip mat (CCSS)
- Ten Frame coloring correspondence (CCSS)
- Candy Corn Number Sense/Addition/Subtraction mat (CCSS)
- Candy Corn Ordering Numbers 1-12 with reproducible (CCSS)
- Science Experiment: How many pennies does it take to sink a leaf?
- Scarecrow art project made out of 2-D shapes- templates provided (CCSS)
- Fall writing prompt with example picture (CCSS)
Here are some of my favorite activities:
Phonemic Awareness Cards (full size posters for mini-lessons and clip cards for practice)
Fall Finds Counting Mats (4 total + a Count and Clip to 10 Mat)
Pattern Cards and a Scarecrow Craftivity to reinforce shape recognition
(these are available separately too)
Of course the pack includes more than just the activities pictured. :)
I'll be using these in my literacy and math stations through November.
Congratulations to AJ (aj994gray) who won the leaves collection from the K "Tree"-O!
Thanks to everyone who entered!If you are interested in grabbing your own copy of the Fall for All! pack, it will be on sale through Thursday of this week! I can't wait to hear what you think about it! :)Happy Fall Ya'll!